ICCC was founded in 1997 by mothers from the international community. Since then it remains the premier international English preschool in Sofia.
There are many things that make ICCC unique. Some of the most important include:
1. Our status of a non-profit English kindergarten, run by a professional Director and a volunteer Board of Parents.
2. Enthusiastic and highly qualified teachers who have earned university degrees in preschool education and have lived abroad in English-speaking countries. They care deeply about their job and the children in their care.
3. A daily schedule that balances play with learning, arts, music and physical education.
4. Specialized UK- and US-based programs that teach positive interpersonal and communication skills, reading and math skills.
5. A wide variety of seasonal activities such as ski school, green school, tennis and football lessons, in addition to our regular twice-weekly karate and dance lessons.
6. The international mix of children that provides a rich cultural environment and helps ensure the use of English as a common language.
What parents say about us:
“Most amazing kindergarten I can wish for our kids. We have been going there 5 years now and it is such an incredibly warm, social, professional and stimulating environment.” – G. Verhoeven
”You have shown so much love to our family and made our girls feel at home straight away. Every teacher is so patient and kind and cares deeply for the children they teach. Our girls have grown tremendously emotionally, physically, socially, and academically thanks to your hard work… ” (see full comment). – The Cassin Family
“ICCC is not just a kindergarten, but a family. The kids are embraced by care and love. I can only recommend and be thankful to have found it.” – M. Vassileva
“Your great efforts to make this kindergarten a second home for our children are sincerely appreciated.” – L. Gantchev