“The Personal Goals underpin those individual qualities and learning dispositions we believe children will find essential in the 21st Century.” – Fieldwork Education
They help to develop those qualities that will enable children in Early Years and Primary to be at ease with the continually changing context of their lives.
Through our daily life and learning we provide children with opportunities to experience, further develop and reflect on the personal goals.
There are 8 Personal Goals are:
- Adaptability – Be ready to change
- Communication – Give and receive information
- Cooperation – Learn as a team
- Enquiry – Find out more
- Morality – Make responsible choices
- Resilience – Keep trying when it gets difficult
- Respect – Think about others
- Thoughtfulness – Try new ideas